Soknitsome has honored me by nominating me for a WordPress Family Award. This is something I love about blogging, making connections with others, which in turn makes all of us better that we originally were. Thank you soknitsome, again, I’m honored.
Since turnabout is fair play, I’m nominating a few bloggers that I’m particularly inspired and/or moved by. They are (in no particular order):
Should my nominees be inclined to pass on this award, there are just five simple guidelines to follow:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That’s all. Please just pick 10 bloggers who have taken you as a friend and feel the love.
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. Joseph Clinton Pearce